Kitchen Operativehas been sent successfully.
Closing date not specified
Kiddi Galore is a childcare provider based in Salisbury and we are currently recruiting for the following full and part time positions and will consider job share.
The ideal candidates will have a proven track record and a commitment to childcare. Dependent upon position, relevant qualification will apply for other positions full training will be provided.
Kiddi Galore is an equal opportunities employer who is committed to promoting the welfare and safety of our staff and children. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
The closing date for applying for any of these positions will be Tuesday 31st January 2017
Interested? Register for free now and apply today!
Please see below further details!
The nursery is a provider of high-quality childcare and education for young children within a fun, stimulating and safe environment; working in close partnership with parents as well as meeting children's individual needs.
This position is to start as soon as possible.
Purpose of Post:
To assist in the preparation and serving of nutritionally balanced meals for all children registered with the setting.
1. To assist in the preparation and cooking of nutritionally balanced meals appropriate for children up to the age of 12.
2. To maintain a safe, clean and healthy kitchen environment
3. To maintain accurate records regarding temperature controls etc.
4. To meet health and safety and environmental health requirements at all times.
5. To liaise with setting chef regarding children's specific dietary requirements.
6. To contribute to and attend his/her staff appraisal.
7. To attend any conferences, training events or staff/team meetings as identified by the Setting Manager.
8. To ensure adherence to setting's code of practice on confidentiality.
9. To keep up to date with current good practice.
10. To perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the Setting Chef.
11. To maintain correct and appropriate standards for Environmental Health and assist in the visit has deemed essential.
12. To provide holiday cover for the Setting Chef.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties discussed and directed by the Setting Chef.